Miss Misunderstood

10:57 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Well, it is not as if this is the first time that i am being misunderstood..

But i just noticed something quite scary.. that is whenever something happened, nobody stand on my side.. nobody.. this makes me think about it.. it is worth it to be helping people all the while then when something happened.. nobody bothered to ask me why am i feeling this way.. everybody just ignored me.. as if it is just right to ignore me..

Ohana means family?... mayb for an idiot like me.. ohana means family... i was never a ohana to anybody else.. because when something happened... everybody is always standing on other side.. nt my side.. be it whether i am rite or wrong... but life still goes on rite?... because i am the one who chose to be on the quieter side.. chose to retreat to my room side.. so i am WRONG

Nobody has ever thot of why i flared up.. everybody think i am just being a mad dog.. but has anybody every asked me why am i so angry?... over something that is so cheap?... i am not that materistic... my point of view is that i will never do experiment on other people's stuff... so i expect the same type of respect towards my stuff... same three items belonging to three different people... but why izzit that when it was mine item then it was used to do all sort of experiments?.... If all three were subject to the same type of experiements, i dun mind... BUT WHY MINE? I wun do experiment on other people's stuff.. because i RESPECT that the item belonged to somebody else and i have no right to do that... i will do experiment on my own stuff.. but why cant i get that type of respect?...

Is that too much to ask for??...... So ohana actually means selective family?.. not all... because i dun feel ohana at all.. mayb i was an idiot at the beginning all along?... Mayb i shouldnt go all out to help people sometime because the goodwill doesnt flow back....

0 comments: