I hate donut life

7:58 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I cant emphasis more...

I hate donut life.. I hate people who have a sugar coated life because these people just seems so wayang to me... They have not been thru the hard part of life and then they are oh so sweet all the time, so innocent most of the time and always kind and clear with no fault at all..

I lagi hate it when donut life obviously have a other half yet needs to rely on other people to get things done for them..

I even more hate it when the people who are being asked to do things are people cloest to me.. so.. if you are one of the people cloest to me.. and you are in touched with any particular donut life that i hate... you better better better stay far away frm that person and not help that person do anything in anyway and dun even chat with that person .................. otherwise i will take no chance in scolding you and slashing out at that donut life...

0 comments: