$2 antibiotics

6:50 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Have been sick since last last wk ago, suspect is kena from tofubrain and my dad... so i dragged on illness (no big deal, just flu, cough and sore throat) until thursday evening then i went to see doctor... Doctor gave me med for me to finish and along the way... as i didnt really see myself as a sick person, i had choclate and durian.. X=

So the med is supposed to make me a healthy person within three days but i am still having a sore throat, slight cough and flu..... the amount of mucus that i blow out is enough to make me suspect that there is nothing in my head except for mucus... So i went back to see the doctor who gave me a $2 per pill antibiotics... So for this month i am dead broke because i spend about $80 seeing doctors for a simple infection....

And doctor warned me that if i dun recover within three days... I have to go back and see him.. no dragging until on month then go back and tell him that i have not recovered yet... because.. if it is a simple infection and if i dun recover within three days... then something must be wrong )=

Oh man.. that doesnt sound good at all!!!... So now.. i will be a good kid, stay away from durian, chocolate, deep fried food, shouting.. and talking too much... but the phone at my office has been ringing since this morning!!!... No good sign at all!! I hope i dun have to resort to taking mc just to stay away from the phone... haiz..

So in the meantime... if you wanna chat with me.. you are still welcome to do so over msn... dun talk to me in real person unless you wanna get ignored.. or see a really angry face from me....

Sylvia and soft toys cannot talk for this period of time.... )=

0 comments: