对不起妈妈

8:47 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Okay.. i actually have alot of nonsense to blog about... but.. before i blog about those nonsense..

I tink i need to blog about something else that is really bothering me... bothering me like a giant ulcer in my mouth.. in this case.. it is a ugly ulcer that is in my heart...

对不起妈妈... )=

I think i have been really nasty to her for this period of time... esp when i was having a sore throat... Well.. i can explain that she know that i have a sore throat but she still get me to make phone call.. and that irriates me to no end.. but that is no excuse to be nasty to her...

In case you are wondering why i am blogging here since my mum will never read my blog... this is to serve as a reminder to me to be nice to her regardless of how unreasonable she is (in this case she was not always unreasonable to me)...

No matter what happened in the past.. hw she bully somebody i love the most on this earth... it gives me no right to be so rude to her...

No matter what it is..... i dun have the right to be rude or nasty to my mum..

Sylvia you are the worse nasty mean bean i have encountered... You better think about your action and stop being so rude...

0 comments: