The thing with me is that.....

1:02 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
I dun noe when to let go....

friends... cca..... colleagues....

i never noe when to let go.. until things turned nasty then i start to feel really sad as to why is things like this now when it used to be better.. chatted with a friend recently and either he was busy.. or he cant really be bothered to chit chat with me..

We used to be good friends.. yet... nthing happened between us... we din quarral or disagree in anything.. we just drifted apart... and then.. we became just very basic friend.. instead of the very good friend that we used to be...

Why will this happen... everytime something like that happened.. i will feel very sad.. i tried my best to remain as i am.. but things changed and everything just drifted apart... must as i wanna keep the ties close... i just cant do it alone... i cherish my friendship with my friends.. but then i cant keep up the friendship by myself.. i do understand that people do have their own life to lead.. their own stuff to do.. but all i asked for is to maintain a friendship.. is that so hard?

Or mayb i am just too irritating to be true?... sigh...

0 comments: