My New Computer

9:32 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Yeah!!.. finally my new computer is here.. that means that i can surf the net again.. this should be a happy thing.. but somehow my heart felt v. heavy.. I should be feeling v. happy now.. coz tis is my weekend off.. next week is cny that means that i can slack.. and i just applied for a degree course that means that i will be able to obtain my degree and my new computer is here that means that i am able to use the new computer again.. but i still dun feel good.. today i just sort of quarralled with my bro over the computer issue again.. because i have quarralled with him over this issue for a lot of time.. Haizz initially is about purchasing of the computer because he dragged his feet on helpin me purchase a computer and is only when i nag and nag and scream at him then he help me to order the computer.. then he told me this.. i own you one izzit.. then i noe that mayb i am really too much already.. then today the computer arrived.. i was waiting for him to help me assemble the computer and remove the big monitor that i originally have.. but he told me that he will ask me to use the big monitor again.. fyi that one is goin to be spoilt and i seriously dun like using use a big monitor.. so once again i flared up.. and told him that he will NEVER help me to put on the small monitor after cny until the big monitor really break down first then he will come after a long time and help me to put on the small monitor.. and once again he told me that i own you one izzit.. somehow i just feel bad.. coz mayb they all meant good for me.. that they will really keep to their promise but it was my selfish bitchy character that make me not trust them.. the unhappiness that things dun go my way make me flare up.. and scream at him.. i feel really guilty for that.. because of this it pratically spoilt my mood that i had enrolled into a uni as well as gettin a new computer... i am so sick and tired of my bitchy selfish way.. i guess it is time to be nicer to my love ones and control my temper and not flare up at them...

21-01-06 in memory of my old big poor monitor which i have dumped away.. good bye monitor...

0 comments: