Family?

12:32 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Well.. i have alot of doubts this few days hor.. first i doubt about love.. nw i doubt about family.. nt that i am a problem kid.. but then just that sometime the reaction that ppl gif you is makes you really very sian... and you just get totally disappointed with them.. why do you need to do so much for them when in the end you just get scoldin??... suanin??... ppl sayin that you are bo liao??... i guess it is really alot better to live for myself.. because without helpin ppl automatically there is no expectation and i am able to protect myself better... look.. i am really sick and tired of gettin scolded... when i did nothing wrong... another freaking ppl who scold me without any valid reason is goin to get it from me... and i am really tired.. so dun expect any help frm me anymore... coz i am sick and tired of planning, helpin and all i get in the end is that i am bo liao.. i shouldnt have help... and some more scolding..

0 comments: