Chinese New Year

6:09 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Happy Happy Lunar New Year to everybody... mayb everybody have a fruitful year ahead and collect alot of hongbao.. haha

Anyway.. i was chatting with my bro yesterday... then i was telling him that if i want to get scolded on the first day of new year.. i will just have to go to my parent's room, wake my dad up and greet him Happy New Year.. nt because he is a grumpy old man or because he dun like new year.. is because he kena wake up by moi so he will be grumpy.. then i suddenly remember an incident that happened when i was in pri school.. tis ting really happened.. but it was reversed... i remember that year my mum was workin and she assigned the task of prayin to my dad... since young i was fancinated by prayin during CNY nite.. so i told my dad that he muz wake me up when he is going to start praying... and i fall asleep.. then when he wake me up.. i was in a super grumpy mood... and when he gif me the hongbao.. i say i dun wan and throw the hongbao on the floor... i was sooooo guilty for throwin the hongbao that he gave me on the floor.. that also reminds me why i was so close to my dad.. coz he always held me close to his heart... i was like super nice to my dad after that coz i feel that he had made the effort to give me the hongbao yet a rude girl like me just dump the hongbao on the floor and vent my anger during CNY..

I suddenly remember this fact.. and why my moto is to be a filial daughter.. but looking back after i started workin.. somehow because of the change of environment as well as the stress blah blah blah... i start to forget about this.. and start being extremely rude to them sometime.. when i am in bad mood and when they step on my tail... i really dun understand why.. sometime straight after i quarral with them i will immediately feel bad about it... but just cant bring myself to tok to them anymore...

SO... in this lunar new year.. i have grown stronger... i have come to agree that nobody... NOBODY can push me around like a pushover.. coz my parents held me close to their heart.. nobody have the rite to taunt me.. bully me.. step over my life.. or even ruin my life because my life is reserved for my parents.. only they have the rite to do the.. the rest who want to bully me blah blah.. please scram aside... and i will try to be nicer to my parents from now on...

0 comments: