My 21th Birthday...

4:00 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Well.. first of all.. i would like to thank all friends who bother to come for my 21th bday party.. hehe it is a bit early lah holding it at 13 Jan06 when my birthday falls inFeb... i myself also dun feel like in the bday mood that day... but seeing all of you really makes me v. happy and i thoroughly enjoyed myself that day... thanks for all the presents that you all have given me.. i really like all of them alot.. not because i gain something new or anyting but because it symbolise your care for me.. meaning that a friend actually bother to take the effort to get me something.. get headache over what to buy for me.. shows that you all care for me.. i believe that the gift come from the bottom of the heart of each and everyone of you.. that was the reason why i like the gift so much.. and i hope that the gift din burn a big hole ur pocket.. hehe

For those that cannot make it and bother to call and explain to me why you all cannot come.. you are forgiven.. after all i can expect the world to stop just because it is my birthday.. and the fact that you bother to call to inform me that you cannot come is already enough for me to forgive you... HOWEVER those that din turn up and din bother to gif me a call... well i had enough of this kind of rubbish.. so for those that say will come and din come and definately din sms or call me to inform me.. you noe who you are and definately you wun be hearing from me again.. because i dun see the need in contacting somebody who does not bother/care bout me...

Well some of you might have thot.. wah lau y so petty... ppl only din come.. well i nv say that i am nice in the first place and this ppl should at least inform me.. instead of not coming and not telling.. this is v. disappointing you noe.. Okie enough of all this tok bout this ppl who din even bother about me..

Once again i would like to thank everybody who attended my party because i am really v. happy that day... have nv really enjoyed myself so much for a loooong time..
Special thanks to Bee Ting for helping me out after she come.. she is basically like the maid that day coz she help me to serve my secondary school friend..
Secondly want to thank my family for helpin me.. hehe comein to my aid at the snap of my finger... in case you all wonder why i say thank to Bee Ting first then my family is because.... Bee Ting is my friend mah.. she is not blood related to me.. therefore actually she does not need to help me one.. while the rest are my family mah.. so due to the blood relation they have to help me.. but i do really appreciate the help because they actually also dun really need to help me one.. hehe...
Kie kie turning 21 yet i am still as nonsenscial as ever and as childish as ever... think that i might grow up a bit after i turn 21??.. Fat hope.. i will never want to grow up.. being childish is good.. of course in time of need you can definately count on me.. if you are not in my hated list.. haha...
Kie kie will blog about my 21 reflection on 3 Feb.. in the meantime keep checking in.. i doubt i will blog again till 3 feb coz my computer is down!.. so i have to wait till my new computer arrive first then i will be active again.. Haha
Tata

P.S Chan Mei Ling who also mia from my party that day i noe that this is unlike you given that you have informed your supervisor before hand, so please give me a call to tell me what happened...

0 comments: