My thots..

12:31 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Kie kie.. before i start blabbering nonsense..
Today is my bro birthday..
So this is for him..
Happy birthday to you
You are born in the zoo
There are lions and tiger
And the monkey is you..
Haha
Dun be sad!!

Kie back to earth.. well had a talk with my colleagues today.. two of them in fact.. they were telling me that cuming here is a waste of time.. i shouldnt be here at all.. In fact with the chance i should get out of tis job should i have the opportunity... In fact.. i should RUN out of here the moment there is a chance to get out of the job.. then i am confused.. what am i supposed to do now.. seems like there is no place that i can go to.. *sob* *sob*... i am sooo sad... i really want to study.. but then i dunno what to study.. seems like there is no help available for me to study.. to me currently my hope is that studying will get me to a greener pasture on the other side.. but then what if after i studied and get my degree and still cant find greener pasture??.. Then wat am i supposed to do??.. I really dunno... now i am aimless.. i used to haf this big plan in my mind.. a plan for me to suceed.. but ultimately will i??... Haizz....

0 comments: