I am sooo tired....

9:37 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Well had been hafin isomia for the past few days.. dunno why.. just cant sleep then when i wake up in the morning i will regret not sleepin earlier last nite... this is like cursed rite.. haizz... when will i stop hfin isomia... my stupid sister is squatting next to me seein me blog and tell me that the freaking bottle of mayo in my house is expired and ask me go and buy.. what the!!...... she is a bitch sia... just noe how to scream and scream mayb she had inherit my mum's gene... well stop here shall continue when i reach the office otherwise i will lose my life... now that she is bigger size than me..

Kie kie before i continue with anything, today is the birthday of my nephew, so here is for you LKK...
Happy Birthday to you..
Happy Birthday to you..
Happy Birthday to LKK
Happy Birthday to you..
May all the blessing be with you always.. muz grow up to be a smart and sensible boy.. Yi love you..

0 comments: