I want to study!!

5:28 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Well.. yes i want to go back to studying.. i want to get a degree.. I want to climb to the top and get a high paid salary.. i am just fedup wif everything.. curse the idiot who cheat my dad of his money.. curse him.. mayb he burn in hell...

I am just fedup.. i somehow know what i should do with my life le.. i will go and study and study and study.. i just cant bear the thot that my dad still had to go out to work every now and then.. if i had money he wun need to go out to work.. i am fedup and sad at the same time.. sometime i really feel that i am useless.. he always tell me stories of his younger days.. when he go to sch.. go to poly.. he was a sucessful young man.. hafin been to poly in the kampung days.. his dad wanted him to enter a english school.. i guess he hope to see his son being successful one day.. sometime i really tink.. did he regret.. does he wish to go back to his past when he is successful.. but now at a old age.. he still had to go out to work.. i really feel that i am useless.. as a daughter... i did not study hard enuff to bring him honor nor get a high paid job to let him haf a comfortable retired life..

I hate myself.. i really do.. i hate myself for being so selfish.. my parents can give me their world.. what haf i given them all this while??.. nothing.. nothing at all!!.... i will nt tink of anyting more in the future.. i will only tink of studying.. earning money and giving them a comfortable life.. i am not goin to tink of anyting anymore..

0 comments: