Latest update

7:38 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Hmm.. havent been really maintaining my blog for a v. looooong time.. ever since i changed the skin to this butterfly tingy... then i maintain for a while and blog consistently then ignore the whole blog totally... kie kie i noe previous few time i blog on some crap then stop.. kie kie some REAL updates about myself.. erm.. definately i am still abit upset... a little bit only.. not really tat much that i will fall into depression.. anyway i quit my job le.. okie before you all jump into conclusion that i am a bad youngster who waste her life.. i found a job before i quit my current job.. Well i really cant stand this job anymore le.. it is getting more and more crappy as days goes by.. so i decide i need to loook for a new job.. hey i am already a v. crappy person if i stay in a crappy job i will turn even more crappy.. haha... but i am still confused over my feelings.. i mean i should have felt v. happy when i leave this job rite considering how much i hate it.. yet in my heart i felt a bit upset.. i noe why lah.. coz my colleagues are v. nice.. I really cant bear to leave them..

Actually i should consider myself lucky that my colleagues are nice.. BUT fish got to swim, birds got to eat.. so Sylvia had to change job.. Or i stayed in this job, ee my mood is really very horrible.. it flutuate like nobody's business (thought it is really nobody's business) but this shouldnt be the case!... I will just flare up when some small irritating issue happen.. One person that i truly appreciate is Bee Ting.. she had been v. patient with me throughout this period of time when my mood is so horrible to face.. thought i reallly flare up she still patiently follow me home and tell me to tell her what happened because i will die of anger if i dun tell anybody.. which is true lah and to make tings worse she send me an greeting sms the day after telling me that she appreciate me as a friend.. Hey Bee Ting if there is anybody to be appreciated it will be me tellin you that i appreciate you as my friend..Hopefully the new job is sumting that i like.. then i will be happy everyday.. =D

Okie some updates at home.. erm actually not much updates.. here is some character that you will encounter at my home..
My mum who behavior like the empress dowager who will eliminate anybody who dares to challenge her(haha just kidding)..
My dad who is the acid generating machine who will now and then generate some high acidity content conversation with us ( i am toking about the truth, never will you see a dad like mine who will stop at nothing to suan us.. haha)..
My bro who is the big sister(coz every now and then he will bitch with us)..
My sister who is as veggie life as ever (imagine getting food poisoning after eating uncooked canned food)
Me who is the brat of the family (coz i am the only one who will challenge the empress dowager, suan back the acid generating machine, bitch back at my da jie like nobody's business and luff at my veggie life sister for the food poisoning that she gets)..

haha okie i am just kidding.. my family is actually not tat weird.. i am really glad to be born into this family.. each and everytime when my mood reached the lowest point, i will tink of them and i am able to brace myself up again for whatever that may comes coz i noe that i definately dun wan to see them truly unhappy and worried for me over some really serious issue.. and i noe that i want to live my every single day knowing that they are safe and sound..

0 comments: