It is 2am in the morning~

10:52 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
It is two in the morning and i haf decided to blog some nonsense here.. well this few days alot of things had happened.. I had already left my previous job.. on a break before i move onto my new job.. I am fine le.. really fine.. i no longer like him anymore.. those who noe who is he should noe who is he.. haha.. actually he was the one who made me realise that i dun like him anymore.. something that he did made me realise that he is not the guy that i thot he is.. like i told those who noe that i like him.. i will like him and fall sooo deep for him is because the feeling not anyting else.. now i realise that mayb the feeling is not rite from the beginning.. it is just that all along i had thot that it is the rite feelin.. so i allow myself to fall deeper and deeper.. nw and then i still feel a little bit of heartache.. but after a while it will be okie.. i haf decided that i will never fall in love.. because i feel that i will never be prepared.. mayb i am really searching for my prince charming.. the perfect guy for me.. which in real life.. how could anybody find the prefect guy she had been tinking about.. it is near to impossible.. i noe that i am dreaming.. tat is why i prefer not to fall in love.. it is better tat way.. there are still alot of things in the world for us to do oher than falling in love.. I decided to adopt a child in third world country not those that i brin back lah.. as in those that stay wif their parents but then i will pay a sum of money to them every mth for the kid's basic needs like food, clothes as well as food.. i had decide i want to do more meaningful things in life.. (=
Life had not been so light and easy to carry on for a long time.. when i like him.. the thot that we cannot be together constantly drag me down and made life a heavy ting to carry on.. i have decide to enjoy this moment to the fullest...

Second ting of the day.. just had a chat wif my friend(if you are wondering how cum i blog at 2pm is because i was chatting wif him till now).. he can be considered as one of my bestest friend in secondary school.. never did i thot that he can be my good friend.. haha anyway.. had a chat wif him.. catch up with him a bit.. did not see him for a v. long time.. Well he nagged at me to contact another of my friend.. haha *opps* hopefully he du get to see my blog otherwise he is goin to kill me for sayin that he nagged at me.. anyway he really did nagged at me to contact this friend of mine whom i am no longer in contact wif and is not on good term wif her.. but he feel that i should contact her because we used to be like the best bestest friend in secondary school.. yet we fall out with each other.. the reason behind it.. it is too long to explain.. but i guess none of my poly friend except zhuang hui hui noe about this story.. in any case.. i promise my friend that i will send her an email then the rest is up to her to see if she wish to contact me.. well but it is already so late.. so i guess that i will email her again tomorrow.. argh~ why do i always had to do tis kind of tingy.. It is 2.06am in Singapore.. goin to sleep soon.. Gd nite!

0 comments: