10/9

7:45 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Today is a v. special day.. i tink only Bee Ting will noe what i meant.. one yr ago today sumting happened.. though it is a v. small ting but i still remember it.. it is a piece of memory that i cerish and hold close to my heart always... i noe some of you might think that really got so serious?.. yes it is tat serious in fact it is not serious.. it is just something that i guess only i will remember the other party will not remember and something that only a idiot like me will cerish and hold this memory dear to my heart..
Din do anyting today.. just idle my time away.. doing nothing.. i am too sad at the moment to do anything.. and i dun wish to cry anymore.. after all this time of crying.. i found out that actually you wun feel better after crying... ppl always say that if you are upset.. cry out loud.. after that you will feel soooo much better.. in the past it did work.. now it dun anymore.. no matter how many time i cry or how loud i cry.. i will still feel that lousy after crying.. but the next time tears will still flow freely.. i noe that tears are free, but after all this crying it just make my tears seems worthless.. if a woman's tears is really precious.. i guess mine had already lost its value over time..
I feel like confessing to him.. but i dun haf the courage and i dun want to lost him as my friend.. but life is already unbearable.. it is getting really sad for me to move on.. everything around me reminds me of him.. but i noe that it is impossible between the two of us.. mayb i will do a confession here.. then one day while he is surfin the net and he will so happened to come across this blog and see this confession and start luffin at how silly it is.. but i still wish to tell you.. yes you the idiot.. who made me suffered so long.. i really like you.. really really like you.. sometime i really hope that i can be together with you.. but i noe that it is impossible.. among so many girl that you have met i am just somebody who had cross path with you.. i will just blend into the crowd and fade into the background as time goes by.. you will never know how big a impact you made on my life.. you gave me a heartache that is so big that i find life unbearable.. but i had never regret knowing you.. because it is you who made me change.. knowing you is a memory that i wish to remember as much as i wish to forget.. it is amazin how you can just stand or sit beside me and my heart will feel as it is goin to jump out any moment or my emotion will be riding a roller coaster.. yet all this while you noe nothing though you are just beside me.. if given a choice i really dun mind following you to any part of the world.. but i am also aware that even if you are really goin to any part of the world you will never chose me as ur companion.. i am just day dreaming... I always wonder what are you doing now.. are you happy??.. dun be unhappy okie.. I will always support you in the decision you make okie..

*Miss My Prince*

0 comments: