I really dunno what to do....

7:00 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Haiz.. this few days... i keep on tinking.. tink and tink and tink.. yet i still cant come to a conclusion.. i guess i had really killed alot of brain cells this few days... i really really really dunno what to do... i guess when life ends up like mine.. it can get pretty sad.. when i am stuck at my this job.. i keep on grumbling that i wan to get out.. fine now i have a chance to get out.. and yet my tinking swing from one pt to another day and nite.. at work i m so determine to get out of my current job.. then when i am at home or alone.. i tink that mayb tat new job offer is not suitable for me...

Argh~ can sumbody tell me.. is there something wrong wif my life or am i just trying to be funny by torturing myself day and nite tinking about this issue.. on top of all the endless frustrating issue that i had to tink about.. now i noe.. that responsibilities is really something that is v. difficult to handle.. I used to tink responsibilities arh.. okie lor no matter how big the responsibilites is.. so long as i am strong willed i am able to handle it.. NO i am wrong!!.. it is only when i start working then i know.. responsiblities is something that is very difficult to handle.. i something really wish that i had no responsiblities.. i am really v. tired from all this issue at hand.. i really dun wish to tink about anything anymore... my colleague asked me did i asked my parents what do i want to do.. i told her no.. my life is my own i should handle it.. actually somehow i wish that they could help me to solve all my problem.. but i know that i shouldnt be adding problem to their life.. therefore i chose not to tell them.. whatever decision i make i will bear the responsiblities and miseries that come along with it.. i shouldnt add this problem to my parents and let them face it just because i dont wish to face it myself..

Well after typing so much rubbish.. i still had not come to a decision.. my friend will always look be v. impressed with me because i will always resolve decision like where to go with a scissor paper stone game.. they feel that i am too childish, but sometime wun it be nice to just tink of something to come out with a decision even if it is a v. childish way.. wat matter is that at the end the problem is solved in a v. simple way.. seriuosly i really thot of coming to a decision of staying at my current job or going to the new one with a scissor paper stone game.. but then i noe that i cant do it.. life is not always tat simple.. but seriously what should i chose??...Stay or Go i really dunno.... argh~.. somebody please help me....

0 comments: