I thot i saw myself....

1:32 AM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
It was like a mini me!.. And i thot she is like a mini me because she is extremely cute... She has fair complexion with puffy, pinkish cheeks and a pair of puppy droopy eyes... She has bangs and shoulder lenght hair and her mummy was fussing over her and holding her hands tightly while they were waiting for taxi...
And to complete the resemblance, she was sulking when her mummy fuss over her.. I look around and sort of come to a conclusion on what she was sulking about... Up ahead of her, there were another two girls, they were all from the same group and these two girls are older than her.. they were holding hands and staying very close to each others constantly turning to talk to each others and grooming the hair and etc, completely ignoring this little cute girl behind them..
Well, this type of scenario happens very often when i was young and resulted in a very bitchy me that is me now... You see i have always been jealous of the close bond that my cousin and sister shared when they are young.. My cousin seems to be able to do all the right things to get compliment and liking from my sister while i am only the sickly trouble younger sibling who always gets her into trouble because she cant bully me nor boss me around to do things otherwise i would get a fever...
So from young, they have always just ignored me.. I am always the second choice of everything... the lame one whom nobody want to hang out with unless no choice... So back to now, where we are all grown up they actually went back to doing the same thing.. Just that this time, i was the one who wanted out of this whole drama and the cousin of course conveniently took over my place as the younger sibling hoping to reach the land of happiness where everybody dotes on her...
Today, i finally got it... while that little young girl pout and sulk at the corner, she did not realise that her mummy is actually showering love on her... and she did not realise that she was so cute, that she caught the attention of a stranger because she was too busy sulking....
I think maybe, i have lived like that for years too... maybe i was the star of the group... maybe in the past at a certain stage of my life when i was busy sulking, another stranger was looking at me telling herself "oh how cute is this little girl" but i have never realised that i am the star of the group because people were truly jealous of me and they said and do all the things to insult me and everything so that i believe i am the ugly duckling and shine no more...
The only revenge is to live better than the ones you hate and based on their behaviour, i truly believe that they did all that they have to make me believe that i am the ugly duckling so that they could outshine me easily... i will not let them have it so easy... from now on, i will live better... i will live a good and happy life... i will regain my shine and never let them outshine me again...

0 comments: