What's wrong w me?

7:55 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
It started with trying to clarify to my friend on why I am so busy (
Because it took me 1 week to reply back to his SMS) and suddenly, I realized why am I so unhappy with my life now...

I wouldn't say that it's unhappy but more of a frustrating feeling like I am walking in circle n I don't feel at peace at myself at all.. I just don't feel peaceful lah.. No matter what I do or where am I, I just don't feel the inner peace n there seems to be something poking me, telling me that I should go out somewhere! But where????? Argh.....

But now, I know what's wrong with me.. I took on more than I can take... It has to be! I used to lead such a monotonous life with alot of spare time at hand for me to take a step back from life n live as a observer of life seeing things happened but now, I'm so suck into the vicious cycle of work n etc that I am being sucked into life itself n I don't like it!!!

I just keep having this feeling that I'm turning more n more human n it is not good at all..

I have decide that I will stop getting sucked into life n pull myself out of this whole situation before it drains me totally...

0 comments: