What is Happiness???

1:32 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Happy... is a word that everybody loves to be associated with.....
Happiness... isnt it the thing you should pursuit after? People earn money, indulge in their hobbies, falling in love and working on things that they are passionated about... shouldnt all these be all done for happiness?
It should be the ultimate thing that people chase after right?
So why cant i have happiness? I know very well that i am unhappy now and i know why i am unhappy... yet, why do i chose to be unhappy?
Because being happy will mean making irrational decision? But.. that is what makes me happy right? So shouldnt it be the case?
Or i am holding out for a better outcome? But, this better outcome will take a long time to come if i am in my current state... so.. what am i supposed to do then?
I dont care.. i am serving my resignation letter tomorrow.... it is irrational, but at least it makes me happy... nothing matters more to me now than my sanity and happiness.. nothing else....

0 comments: