Leaving...

9:55 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I thot the only feelings that I have when I leave is happiness.. But as the notice is out informing all relevant dept that I'm leaving, the heaviness starts to set in... It's been barely two days that the notice was sent and I saw a couple of concerned face asking me why am I leaving...

Luckily for me, most of them expressed sadness when they knew that I am leaving n that gave me the "hey! Actually I ain't that bad!" feeling...

Then the sadness n can't bear to leave feeling start to set in...

But I have to leave... The truth is, I have hit the lowest point in my life n only I can pull myself outta it... Some people might say that it is good to stay stable when u hit a low point which I agree but I need to repaint my life with new stuff cope with learning new things so that I can rebuild my life again and forget about all the unhappy things...

Yes, I'm crazy.. I love to rock the boat in stormy sea.. But hey I might end up rocking the boat according to the rhythm of the stormy sea n walk out of the crisis alive n more experienced!

0 comments: