Project: My Life is HAPPY!

2:41 AM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »

Alot of things happened recently.... when i say alot, i meant really alot and it destroyed the world that i previously know and cherish...
For a long while, i felt really unhappy and lost the direction in life... But i've decide that some people are just not meant to be in your life and some relations are meant to be forsaken...
Since the life that i have known previously has been destroyed... i want to rebuild my life and the difference this time is.. i am not gonna appoint anybody as my life pillar.. this is for self protection so that my life will not come crashing down again if anybody leave my life...
Of course the man and the dog will always remain in my life...
I know that my life is happy... it is blessed and i should count my blessing... I am starting this Project: My Life is HAPPY to upload a picture that makes me feel that my life is blissful and happy every single day to remind myself that i actually have a happy life and should not waste it..
So.. here's my first day...
18 May 2011: Eating almond paste with hashima in vivo city while waiting for Cottony to be groomed... It's a blessing to have a person who loves you so much that he is willing to drive you around and spending the afternoon with him eating such delicious dessert with beautifying effect

0 comments: