Setting Free....

8:30 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
I am setting you free... because i think you deserve somebody normal....

For me... i live in a negative and blue world... i chose to shut myself in this world.. where everything is sad and unhappy... you said that everybody appears in a person's life for a reason.. maybe yours is just to let me know.. what it is like to be loved and be pampered by somebody..

I see the struggle.. the differences in thots... and most importantly.. your losing of patience... and iti s not lost because of things that i do.. it is lost.. because of something that both of us have no control over...

I am deeply frustrated... maybe you cant feel it... and you think.. i dont care.. but i do.. and everytime i just get very frustrated by it..

You really derseve a normal life... find another person who loves you and is willing to give up everything for you... find a normal girl.. a girl who gets happy easily... who will laugh with you.. and enjoy life's little things with you..

Sorry, i dont have the ability to enjoy anything happy... i only deserve to be alone...

0 comments: