Been so long...

9:14 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
It's been so long since I last posted an entry here.. Well here I'm trying out posting an entry via my iPhone n apparently it is really working!!! I think I'm really starting to explore how to use the phone fully.. (=

Some updates about myself.. Had my wedding on 13 November 2010 at Hilton hotel n I'm really grateful for the wonderful wedding.. Luckily there were no major problems n everything just ram by itself.. Shall blog bout the wedding another day..

Life seems to have taken a downwards spiral recently n everything just seems so hopeless when I found a speck of crystal in my office.. It is a really small speck n it falls off my nails that I did for my wedding day....

The crystal reminds me that it had seen the best of it's moment together with me n reminded me of my happy wedding day.. It is like a sign from whoever upstairs telling me not to give up on life as life has ups n downs.. Nothing last forever n the bad spell will not last forever too.. So long as I continue on with life.. I will see better moments...

0 comments: