Soooo many things....

9:54 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Well.. a little update about myself since i have not bloggin for so long... life is kinda okie.. no big waves coming to distrupt my life which is a good thing... beginning to truly settle down.. coming to acceptance with life.. and truly trying to enjoy every single moment...

Well one more mth towards CNY which means that celebration!... well.. nt really celebration.. but then it is the time of the year where you have every single rite to dress nicely... hehehe... and less than two wk before my bday.. hitting 22 is a big phrase for me.. at least when i am 21 you can still consider me a teenager because 21 mah... 22 means that i am no longer young le... haiz... but then i have decided that i will accept aging gracefully and hopefully i will aged gracefully too.... My resolution for 2007 before my bday:

1) To slim down for another 15kg
2) To gain control of my life and not screw up again
3) Be way way way nicer to LFL and try to communicate more with LKK
4) Be nicer to grandma and wai gong.. (not that i am not nice to them.. but i will make a extra effort to be nice to them)
5) No more thinking about prince charming (when ya strong and working hard to build a better life.. who cares about prince charming?)
6) Keep my room!!!!
7) Study harder
8) Learn self defence art...

Well that is all i can tink about for the moment of time.....
But yeah.. i truly hope that life will take a better turn and keep on getting a better turn as each yr advance on.... (=

0 comments: