Change of blog skin

7:35 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
I wanna change the blog skin..... rushing to change my blogskin.... yet i cant bear to give up this blog skin.. because i really like this blogskin... so why the rush to change the blogskin then?... Is it because that it signify the new beginning?... I thot i have just blogged yesteday that i wun tink about prince charming again?.. why do i caught myself thinking about him again today... to clarify that thinkin bout him doesnt mean that i miss him till i wanna die le.. but rather... the going thru happy memories type of missing him... That explain the rush to change my blog.. the original title for the blog for this skin was.. Be my butterfly... that was when i hope that he can truly be my butterfly.. then it changed and changed and changed.... till nw... no more feeling le.. but just suddenly thot of him today...oh no i am goin thru that phrase again.. the phrase whereby no sad song sound sad to me..

0 comments: