Family ties and kinship

9:50 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Recently.. if you have been following my blog, you will notice that i had just quarralled with my parents on seperate occasions... on christmas with my mum and new year eve with my dad...
Haiz... the quarral with my mum is over.. it is the quarral with my dad that is still goin on.. you see my dad is a retiree.. and my mum well being my mum will always quarral with him for idling at home... drinking with his friends.. and he should do all the housework... and yesterday i quarralled with him because i also find his drinking too much.. i noe that he is not totally drunk.. but i chose to said that to him at the point of time because he was saying tat for that few more years.. it doesnt matter.. the fact is that it does matter to us... I am the closest to my parents.. and though i really hate the way they do things sometime.. losing either of them will drive me to the end of world and stay there.. and losing both of them will make me lost all my sanity....
Why cant he see that everytime my mum flare up we are the POW.. and we have always form a liases with each others.. yet yesterday was the few rare time whereby i side my mum and quarralled with him because i reall dun wan him to drink so much???....

And nw he said that he want to go out to work again.. as a cleaner.. to clean bowls and cups in hawker centre... my heart broke... why does he has to do this??... i dunno.. i am feeling so miserable nw... i am really so upset.. and i really dunno from which point am i goin to take on this problem and resolve it....

0 comments: