My life ~~~

5:49 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Hmm havent been blogging for a while.. so decide to post something here.. updates.. i slim down again!!... yeah!!... erm... i have calm down alot.. and well the heart pain had subsided alot alot.. i no longer feel that painful le... but then i guess i am nt ready to take away the healing in process title.... this is the last remaining bit of feeling that i still hold on to.. the last remaining feeling that link me to him.... until i have totally forgot bout him.. when which ever person mention his name.. it wun bring any special feeling to my heart.. then i can declare that i had truly forgotten bout him and i can move on with my life leaving my love for him truly sealed.. Something happened last few days that makes me decide that i am numb... but dun wish to elaborate too much.... i just wish to keep all feeling and encounter with him inside my heart... i am afraid that if i share with too many ppl.. the feeling might get diluted.. and then the last remaing few bits of feeling will also be gone...

Anyway enuff about the above mention... some other updates.. next wk i am goin for a chalet!... really looking forward to it.. it is sorta truly a chalet held by the five cousins in the circle of trust without all the aunties.. ya the aunties are goin on the first day and i am goin on the second day.. so overall i wun really bump into them.. hahaha.... i wanna enjoy myself and play... muaha.. i noe that today's topic doesnt have much depth.. but then i guess this is the aftermath of my fairy tale like crush.. when the huge amt of feeling leave your heart.. it is just leave a big big empty space there with nothing but emptiness and numbness....

0 comments: