Is my life negative or positive

9:14 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Life... has two side... it just depend on how you wanna view it.. in the positive way.. or in the negative way.. i just found out that one of my friend is married.. or rather ROM.. his wife... is 21 yrs old.. same age as me... and i am still dangling here... nowhere ard... i remember telling BT once before izzit that my life has to be like so... i mean.. ppl has a bf.. they has a backend job... they dun have to get scolded by cust.. it seems like they are so loved... then.. me??... i get all the shit from life.. i am still single... and i have to work in CS.. whereby i risk getting scolded every single day... and as if it is nt enuff.. i have friends who are seems like foe rather than friend... it is really quite sad... then BT reminded me this.. you noe.. ppl may have all the above mentioned.. but because you dun have.. so you are able to view ur family's love for you clearer and cherish them even more...

Somewhere.. somehow.. i would need to find a balance in all this thing.. ppl always tell me.. yi ding hui you de... it is just that ur prince charming have nt appear... well... after 21 yrs of not having been in a relationship... i give up... i give up all hope... the guys i mit in my life??... feel nthing for me... so i give up all hope.. completely all hopes ever...

But i will always remember what BT told me... it is because of all this shit in life that make me sees the love my family member have for me in a clearer way and appreciate them...

0 comments: