I am SO angry nw!!!.... F5

10:15 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Well.. just received a call frm my sis... she had quarralled with her husband er.. sorry correction her mother in law...

Apparently, my sis's husband had scolded her (my sis's mother in law) and complain that he has no money to spend.. and yet my sister is still asking for money... FYI.... their family operate a furniture shop... and owns two car.. whom that bloody bastard is paying for.... additionally.. he also hired a bunch of useless fools in his shops... They wine and dine in restraunt while my sis eat porriage at home... and he only give my sis a pathetic monthly household income of $1000+ per mth to pay for electricity bills, maintenance fee, the kid's expenses, the school fee and the food. And he told his mother that if he gave her a detail breakdown of how he spend his money per mth, she will cry.. ya cry because she finally realise that his son is spending so much money on things that are not needed, that he spend so much month per mth, and nt because of the amt that he has to save per mth and spend wisely because he has no money... Bloodly hell... he has nothing when he mit my sister only one bloody mercz that only he being the frog in the well thot is a big deal... My sister slog her guts out together with him and nw that their business are good.. they are living like kings and queens while my sister and her two kids live in povety...

As if it is nt enuff.. they never cherish my sister, while the bloody bitch mother in law treated the other two daughter in law like queen, my sister is like a slave!... That whole family (excluding my sis and her two kids as well as the other two daughter in law) should be damn to hell.. and live there forever...

Argh!!... Fucker i dun believe that there is no way that we couldnt get back at him.. but of course i need to set my sister firmly on the ground and start her life all over again... she has to take care of the two kid for sure...

As for that bloodly bastard.. dying is a good way for him... i curse that he has to suffer all the emotional torment that he himself caused to so many people.... He will hug his mama and burn in hell together.. BASTARD....

0 comments: