I am the ugly duckling who have stumbled into the swam herds

7:51 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Well.. blogged something.. saved as draft.. i wanted to display that.. just that i need to do some editing to that entry.. but i found that there is nothing that i can take away.. coz every single sentence is really from the bottom of my heart...

The feeling nw is lonely... very lonely and it is a deafening lonely.. like i told beeting.. it is like.. you are playing with a grp of friends in a play ground.. then one by one.. they leave you for other places.. and you are the only one left there.. yet you cant join them.. it is that type of feeling..

I tink i reflect what Bai He said in The Rose.. I am just a ugly duckling who had accidentally stumbled into the swam's herd..

I guess the duckling can only stay on earth while she sees all her fellow companionship flies away.. i am not sayin this with a hint of jealousy.. not even a single hint.. just my part of sadness noeing how much less companionship i am goin to get in the future...

0 comments: