OMG I am sick again!!!

4:51 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Well.. you noe the feelin when you desperately wants something and couldnt get it, then when you doesnt want that thing anymore, you keep on getting it?.. That is the feeling that i am having nw.. you noe in the past when i was in secondary school.. i always hope tat i could get a fever and hope and hope and hope.. and seriously.. for the four yrs that i was in sec school.. i was only seriously really sick for one time!!!..... Then nw that i have started workin.. i desperately hope that i wun get sick.. and guess what.. within 3 mth of my work... i was sick for four time!... and everytime is high fever de lor...

I really dunno what is wrong with my body nwadays man... the fever just come and go like nobody's business.. completely no way to trackle now the fever comes by... i used to be so healthy that i can just eat anything i want.. go under the rain and sun also no prob.. nw my body really very bad lor..!!!.... I cant let this goes on.. I tink i muz live healthily nw... more fruits.. no more chocolate.. and more exercise.. and no more late nights....
sigh~

0 comments: