My trip down memory land!!

8:40 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Yesterday went back to Ang Mo Kio lib.. the place that i used to be working in... is quite happy to be back.. relax.. everybody seems to be very happy to see me back.. at that moment of time.. i derive a theory.. who says it is not good to change job??... At least you get more ppl who likes you.. of course you have to be lucky like me to be trf to a place whereby all the ladies are mummies and you have to be cute friend and nice like me.. haha then you will be liked by them... i miss them.. all of the staff of AMCL... saw a few of them yesterday and left a prank notes at my sup's table to remind them that though i had left i had not forget them.. they are always on my mind...

Obviously somebody dun wan me.. coz he still havent replied to my sms... any case... gave my mind and soul a rest on saturday.. went to esplanade and sat by the river side at the highway there with Jessica Choy Mun Ling.. the sky was very nice... cloudy with grey clouds... my type of weather.. saw there and thot of everything.. all the beautiful memories and of course that dream that i had of him.. the dream.. is more of something that i dreamt of because i tink of him too much.. Nevertheless that is still a nice dream... the dream leave me with a sweet feeling after i wake up.... but then it is mixed with a tinge of sourness...

Remember the medicine that i mentioned in my previous blog??.. Appparently apart from making me feel sleepy.. it makes me feel high as well.. it makes my heartbeats beat faster, make me feel super disorientated, cant tink properly.. so is that counted as high??.. haha well for somebody as good as me that is already considered the high lvl... haha... okie loggin off... bb....

0 comments: