Hang on~

9:20 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Before i starts on my blog.. i need to add this in to remind myself constantly..

Sylvia - dun cry... never cry for the sake of this type of issue again.. it is not worth even a single of ur effort.. so long as you have already done ur best.. even if ppl scold you.. it is their fault.. dun use ppl's mistake to punish urself.. hang on.. tis is not the end.. it is not even the beginning.. it is just a passing stage.. ultimately.. you will find ur beginning..

Okie.. alot happened today.. but shan tell.. not that convenient to tell.. anyway i am down with a fever two days ago.. i have not had a fever since... erm.. secondary school?.. so i was kinda excited when i noe that i had a fever.. haha sick rite??.. i noe but then.. it is been a long time mah.. that two day i really certify myself ask sick and really treat myself as a sick patient lor.. sleeping all day long.. resting all the way.. why am i bloggin this??.. I also dunno.. so tired.. just had my med.. i guess is the med taking effect causing me to blabber nonsense.. but then the first part is really meant for myself.. to allow myself to go on.. no matter what.. this second part is just to blabber nonsense.. haha..
Feel sad.. Nobody can tell, my face is smiling yet my heart hurts so much it seems as if it had been torn apart.. nobody noes.. only me.. only i noe that my heart hurts...

0 comments: