He sold his car.........

4:56 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Yup.. he did that.. according to his msn nick... i really feel sad.. because of him.. i have develope a special feeling for that car... that car is sort of like his personal symbol.. you can never describe how happy i am when i see that car.. that is because i know that he is around nearby... you can never describe how happy i am when i am sittin inside that car because i know that he is driving... yet he is selling that car away... i told myself two days ago.. it is enuff le.. for this 'emotional fling' with myself to end.. it has lasted too long and on the wrong end.. for two years.. it nv has changed.. his position in my heart.. i morphed into his type... type that i tink he will like.. but i dont dare to meet him.. i cant... just cant bring myself to.. i just keep on telling myself i am not good enuff for him.. i still has to change.. still has to slim down alot more.. but another part of me noe that most pro when i finally reached that stage... he already has another Mrs by his side..

What exactly make him sell his car?.. Seems like he is experiencing some difficulties in his life??.. Dont ask how i know.. i sense, pick out some details, put them together and guess.. i hope my guess is wrong.. but i just has this feeling that something is wrong..

For him to know if he ever comes here.. you noe i am always there somewhere thinking and caring bout you... do you noe that if you have any trouble you can always approach me??.. I may not help but at least i can try to help you lighten ur mood??.. You noe i will always stay by you.. no matter what??.. You doesnt know.. you never will know... because you never bother??... Even though so.. mayb this is my life.. just when the image of you is going to vanish from my heart.. the pain is finally going to ease something along the way will appear to strenghten the image make the pain noticable again... Mayb it is a part of me which made me like you in the first place refused to give up... so she will always be out looking for hints and memories.. and magnify something once that feeling starts to die down??..

For this reason.. i cried again..

0 comments: