Latest news about me..

2:43 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Hmm.. let see havent been bloggin for like three weeks.. wow tat seems like so long i last blog since when i hafin my two week hols.. then after that i started working, alot of tings happened but all seems to be happening at a v. fast speed.. now i am already third week into my job.. and trust me.. time flies...

Hmm did not really did alot of reflection this few days.. coz i am super duper tired... but anyway.. life is pretty much still the same for me.. no chances, still gettin bullied by my nephew, quarral with my mum as and when i like... still luffin at my sister for being a bimbo.. haha.. bullying beeting as and when i like.. life is pretty much the same.. nothing change.. one ting for sure i am happier now.. after i left my previous job.. i seem to have put down a v. big burden.. Anyway mittin karen and linda for dinner tonite.. so haf to go.. till then stay happy..
=D

0 comments: