I had a nice dinner

6:43 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Well.. i noe that i seldom say this.. but then i haf to say it.. Thanks HMW and HBL.. i noe that the both of you purposely came back to accompany me for dinner... i noe it okie.. coz i am ATC mah.. so i am supposed to see thru tings and analyse tings at a faster speed..
I noe that the both of you noe that i am upset..that is why you all make the effort to accompany me for dinner.. though one haf to bring two kids in toll and another one had to waste his petrol to fetch me home.. see it is all this little little tings that keep me going.. coz i noe that ren jian you wen qing.
Anyway i had a wonderful dinner.. it is been a loong time since the three of us had dinner and i really dun remember when was the last time.. thought it is just instant noodle.. and it tasted weird.. and i had to go to ntuc wif you all to buy ingredient in my pandan cake uniform.. but it was nice... and let me repeat another time.. i am not stupid till i dunno hw to cook noodle.. just that i like my noodle nice, soft and bloated like udon mee.. wahahahah...
Overall i had a nice evening.. and it sort of lighten up the gloomy weather in my heart..

0 comments: