My way home

7:22 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Took a mrt home yesterday alone, well i rather like goin home alone because it give you a chance to reflect and think about my attitude, my life, the world and everything... and i thot of this two new concepts in life...
Concept Number 1
Everybody have a guardian angel.. these guardian angels come in the form of their better half.. i am not toking about just any better half but the one and only true one.. it is only in this better half of yours that would stand by you, love you, care for you and even give up their life for you.. if you truly love someone.. you would be willing to give up your life for them.. for living in this world without them would be something worse than death...

Concept Number 2
I am a poor girl, i really have no money.. i have no money to buy my friends expensive gifts or give them treats to posh places.. but one thing for sure.. so long as i have love, care and laughter, i would be willing to give them to my friends.. any of my friends who need them can get it from me.. I understand that in life, when you were born you would not bring any materistic items with you, but the moment we are born, we bring with us unlimited amount of love, laughter and care.. this things are unlimited.. you can never finish giving this things, so friends, dont be selfish, even to a stranger who are completely unrelated to you, showing some care and concern for people who are in need would make this world a more beautiful place...

*MiSs My PrInCe*

0 comments: