I am a bitch.. haha

1:59 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Hmm.. i found out that actually i dun need a reason to bitch.. when i want bitch i just bitch.. haha
went shopping with my sister yesterday.. was in a extremely bad mood.. we were in the MRT there are ALOT of youngsters planting their butt on the seats.. and nobody come forth to offer my sister who was carrying a baby a seat.. that is like.. wat the.... why cant all tis youngsters just stand and offer the seats to sumbody who needs it more than them.. even if it is not my sister i would still say it.. if a youngster fall down in the mrt.. at most he/she will sprain the leg or anyting.. a person with a baby fall down.. the baby might in danger!!.... why cant all this people just use their pea brain for a moment and tink... this is such a bad attitude... i just dun understand y people are so selfish.. argh... seriously either world peace or world destruction soon.. i believe that earth need major self cleansing... i am not kidding neither am i tinking nuts.. but it is just that there are too many bad ppl around the world who dun consider for others around..

Well i have to admit that my tolerant level for everyting is not as good as before.. or sum went up but my tolerant level for some other things went down.. there are other things that i am able to tolerate better than before but there are also other things that i am not able to tolerate as well as before.. haha pretty lame rite.. i also dunno.. anyway settled my job tingy.. dun wan to look back anymore.. once i agree to it i will just do it... and see what kind of experiences i will get outta tis.. haha...

Sianz... i seriously dunno what to do wif my life now.. seems like i have no life.. sickening.. i am gonna miss my colleague here once i start working as a perm staff.. SiCkEnInG...


*MiSs My PrInCe*

0 comments: