Argh.. i am in PAIN... )=

8:20 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
i suffered from super duper ultra pms this time around.. i have such high mood swing that i am very much aware of it myself... but i just cant ctrl myself.. i have super duper foul mood.. and i know the reason why i am in such foul mood.. but i just cant ctrl myself... i am amazed by my pms this time around.. haha it is really very bad lor... my mood is so foul that even sittin there doin nothin i still feels angry and irritated as if the whole world owns me something... together with the giddiness that i usually suffered during my period.. i did what i should do in order to spare the world from my anger outbreak.. yesterday i had a super duper early bath.. around 4.. change into my pyjamas... then went into my room and switch on my air con.. announcing to the world that i am goin to bed... then i just idle time away in my room lie on bed and whine about the cramp and pain.. and play computer... in this way i feel more comfortable and my mood is way better.. and i spare the world from my anger outbreak.. haha

But.. today i am still feeling giddy.. and the cramp and pain is like super duper bad.. argh.. i want to go home.. and did wat i did yesterday.. bath.. change into my pyjamas.. and idle away the time.. but cannot i am working today.. help~.. perhaps later when i finish all the work i am supposed to do i will request if i can go home earlier and rest.... PAIN... argh~~!!...


*MiSs My PrInCe*

0 comments: