NZ Day 12 - 01 Nov

3:27 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
As we are really afraid that we may missed our flight back home, we woke up really early and drove down to Christchurch to return the car and catched our flight back home.

We reached the airport quite early and as I was really sick of western food, we had japanese food for lunch.

While waiting for boarding, I saw the Kea bird puppet and because TFB really love the Kea bird, I brought that for him as a honeymoon pressie to remember the trip.

There was a slight delay and we boarded the plane at about 2.10pm NZ time. I did not drink this time, so no incident of me blacking out onboard the flight again. However, I did find the long flight really suffering and used up all my willpower to stay in my seat and not go crazy.

We finally reached Singapore at 10.30pm SG time and after a round of purchasing stuff at the duty free shops, we were on our way back home to see the dog.

You cannot imagine our happiness (both ours and the dog's) when we reached home.

It has been a enjoyable holiday as we get to admire the beauty of nature and we chose NZ as our honeymoon destination, because we wanted a place where we could enjoy each others company instead of just sight-seeing or going to the country to purchase stuff.

We really learnt to endure and cherish each other better during this trip and although it can get abit bored after a while (shops closed at 5pm, and we were quite lucky that we brought our lappie to watch show at night), we really enojoyed this honeymoon holiday.

Although I scared TFB by blacking out onboard, I was truly touched by him when I woke up and saw him having a really worried look on his face. Of course there everybody will have worried look on their face when somebody black out, but TFB's different because he look as if his own life has left him when I black out and he held onto me as if he is afraid that I will fade away anything.

I have only seen this expression once on Old Man's face when I told him that Grandma is in a critical condition. That is how I know that there is no other person who is more suitable for me as a life long spouse than TFB.

0 comments: