Room keeping again...

7:38 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
For the tenth million times that i have applied leave to keep my room to such an extent that my supervisor asked me.. "Ng Poh Yan.. you keep on applying leave.. you got enuff leave or not?.."

So yeah.. and for the 9.999999999million times that i have failed in keeping my room after taking those leave... wasted efforts.. disappointed expression on boyfriend's face when he come into the house expecting to see a clean room but saw the same things all around...

Disturbed expression on his face when he has to shift all my clothes onto the chair so that he can sleep and be worried whole night about an impending clothes avalanche...

Not enough to tell you how disturbed he is?... then this will confirm plus guarantee and chop that he is disturbed... when i told him that i took leave on thursday to clean my room... he put his hands together firmly and started praying to the laptop.. and i asked him what is he doing... and his reply is.. "I am praying to the internet to be down on thursday so that there are no distraction... best for them to do their internet maintainence on that day..." and show me this expression... =D

Smelly boyfriend... -_-

Okay okay.. i know that i have not been keeping my promise to keep my room as per promised... i have been going online to play facebook, chit chat and it always seems like there are thousand and one interesting things to do on the internet on my day to clean the room.. or i will go out and play blah blah blah blah blah... okay.. but this time.. i will keep my promise and keep the room okay...

I will wake up at 6.30am in the morning to slog my guts away for the day working hard to clean my room so that my room will be ultra clean that you need to wear sunglasses when you enter okay...

bleah!

0 comments: