My life...

9:36 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
My life is span in a web of lies, acting, some bitches here and there... force dieting.. dreaming of slimming down one day... very very hot days.. assholes here and there.. no future.. black eye rings...

BUT....

on top of that... my life also consist of.. loving family.. loving boyfriend.. loving kids.. loving soft toys.. rainy days... the super duper strong will power to get my life to work out the way i want to... cutie nephews (bleah).. timid buddy to let me bully.. q= nice people that i bump into in life who are constantly giving me good life advice FOC for me to lead my life correctly

So for all the negative stuff that happened in life.. there are bound to be good stuff that will happened too.. so for all these... i still feel that i lead a very blessed life... ^_^

So Sylvia... keep going on okay?.. come what may.. you have to be strong in life and not let anything get you down... NEVER!!!...

0 comments: