Dye another day...

6:26 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
hmm.. as the CNY approaches... it is time to dye my hair again... so what colour shall i dye?.. This is a no brainer question because the number one colour that i would chose is red... for.. once you have dyed red.. and saw the superb end result.. you will never settle for anything less or less red in my case... so every year without question.. it is a struggle of dying my hair red.. then losing the colour gradually over a loooong period of ONE WK...

I am determined that this year.. my redness will stay longer... well.. given that CNY is on 26 Jan.. there seems like nearly two wks more for me to laze around before dying my hair because i really dun wan my hair to look like some type of washed out red on CNY itself... so i have decided (after securing a low price with the hair saloon auntie) that i will dye my hair closer to CNY.. say mayb the Friday just before CNY?... But then eat bread ask me to dye my hair this saturday.. oh man... you noe eat bread.. the temptation of dying my hair this wkend is great because newly dyed hair always give people a very fresh look and in the name of vanity who wun wanna look good and feel good all the time right?.. Like can stand in front of the mirror for fifteen min to admire my own beeeautiful rrrrrrrred hair...

But the million dollar question here is if i dye my hair now... will it look washed out on CNY.. haiya haiya i really dun wanna look like i have a head of washed out hair on CNY leh.. but i really wanna dye my red too... then how... i also dunno... shall struggle until wkend and update again next wk on this issue...

0 comments: