Tidy Tidy Tidy up!

8:05 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Yay!.. I have cleared my mountain of clothes yesterday... *bow* but my room is not clean yet... in fact.. it is far frm clean.. since i have so much energy for cleaning my room up frm yesterday, i shall make full use of it to continue cleaning my room today..



Hopefully by the end of today, my room will be spotlessly clean. There are alot of stuff that i need to throw away, like i need to downsize my computer table to a small one, move my computer to one side and let TFB aka Tofu Brain help me fix it.. *Look down at my nicely done manicure nail... sniff sniff.. bye bye nice nail polish* Beside downsizing my computer table, i intend to move the TV table over as my computer table (it is something that my dad did for me.. so CANNOT throw away) and move out the TV and the sofa..

Hopefully by the end of tonight, i will have a clean and neat room.

Actually i always wonder.. I am somebody who studied categorizing, archiving etc.. how come all my documents and everything are in a mess???... Oh Man!...

0 comments: