I could hardly contain my excitment

11:26 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Yay! I got my letter today! The letter to inform me of my conversion to permanent staff and my bonus etc etc. I was so happy when i receive the letter!

Looking back, i felt that my hardwork has not been wasted and it has been recognised. Somewhere along the year, i really lose faith in life and felt ultra crappy and lousy. In fact, i felt that i am the lousiest person in the whole world sometime but now i am really appreciative to the fact that i have a blessed life and i will cherish it.

I felt happy that i have not gone off track even though i felt lousy and hang on so to it. Like what i believe, challenges are thrown to you to make you stronger when you overcome it. I will not let anything get me down anymore and i will be strong..

0 comments: