Jedi Council/Circle of Trust

7:08 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Well... yesterday we had a jedi council meeting.. haha this thing actually came up just a few days before.. coz all our parents were out of town.. so we cousins (including me, my bro, my sis, tze, LD and gangee) form up this council... actually at my maternal side.. there are seven of us.. but we were super anti this youngest cousin of ours coz of his snobbish behavior and his parent's (oh we are so high and mighty high up and you ppl are our poor slaves behavior) as well.. so we really dun like him.. so when our parents were out of town, we actually went over to my tze's house.. and we din ask him to join us.. in fact.. we din even inform him.. when me and gangee discussed this with LD on sunday.. he was saying.. for wat!.. he is not even in the Jedi Council.. so here it is.. a new grouping formed.. it is called
The Jedi Council..
The Mission: To anti Winky because of his snobbish behavior
The Vision: To create a great environment full of fun peace and happiness w/o Winky and Winky's parents.

0 comments: