Bad day...

10:17 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Today was a very bad day.. initially yesterday when i planned for the outin with karen.. today still seems to be a not bad day.. till the morning i wake up.. then everything starts to go wrong.. firstly i quarralled with my sis in maplesea.. and she cried.. and i tink the whole world is goin to think i am the big bully.. because this is always the case.. the chili padi would always be the big bully and the one who is wrong.. in any case i dun feel like explaining.. coz when i TRIED explaining to her inside maple why am i so pissed off.. i tink the idea din get into her mind.. all she does was keep on sayin 'Then'.. which make me even more irriated.. so i logged off.. because i also need to go out le.. and she thot that i dun wan her to come over to stay that is why i come up with some crap ting like this.. how laughable.. after all that i have done.. to bring her and her kids back into our family.. now she is sayin that i am coming up with some crap excuse to nt let her stay over.. it is sooooo funny that it seems like a joke to me..
So sian about coming back today, but still has to.. to make things worse.. my house gate was locked.. so i cannot enter.. and my leg automatically bring me to take bus 88.. to a place.. and this is like just the rite moment to think bout him again rite??.. when all sad things happened together.. sittin at the bus stop opp that place i went to.. i started to think bout all the thing that had happened.... Tears start to swell up in my eyes.. why izzit that everytime i am down.. i will start to tink bout him again.. and think bout how much better thing would be and how comforting it would be if he right beside with me.. but he is not there.. to top things off i read thru two blog of my friends'.. know that they are also having some problem with their life.. what a day..i am not on talking term with my mother because of ugly and disgustin relatives of hers.. i quarralled with my sis because she thot i am masterminding this major plan to prevent her from stay over at my house... just at this moment memories of him had to pop up.. and i noe that two of my friends are feeling down.. It seems like the world is in down mode today.. haizz...

0 comments: