My cousin's wedding...

2:47 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Yes.. i went to another weddin dinner tonite.. my cousin's.. well there was such a coincident that me and my youngest auntie( who is nt married) is wearin the same pattern clothing... as in wear a black shawl over our clothing... then i am like a bit... /=

But i din say anyting.. and in any case.. i would like to clarify this matter... HMW..LTL.. and whoever who try to associate me to doc lee.. i seriously know that i am goin to face the same fate as her... so life is actually more bearable if you all can stop associating me to her.. nt to the extend that you muz sms each other and gossip about me and her wearing the same kind of clothing... It is nt making me feel anywhere near better... i am already feeling bad enuff that this kind of ting haf to happen and even though my fate is sealed and i am goin to be left on shelf.. i seriously dun wish to have a characteristic like hers.. so i seriously hope you all can stop the associating coz this will make me feel better and i am able to control myself better..

0 comments: