I have weird family members

7:58 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
My family members are all weird.. or at least today i confirm that my dad and i are weirdos... i intended to start cleaning my room frm 6 onwards today and in the end i dragged till ard 10.30 then i start cleaning my room.. and i clean my room all the way till ard 12 midnite.. and i found it refreshing and energetic.. and my dad came out at ard 11.45 and start boiling milo.. haha and our typical conversation will start with suaning and end in suaning too!!....
Well basically my whole family noe that i am on diet.. and i did managed to slim down.. so my dad shown me an article on girls having eating disorder coz they skipped their meals.. so he told me " I hope one day you dun turn to be like them you noe"... so while he was happily hafin his milo for supper.. i went over and told him "How to nt be fat like that??" and he widen his eyes and told me "I din had lunch you noe!!".. so i digged out the article that he shown me that day and show it back to him and tell him.. "I hope you dun one day turn into them you noe..".. haha.. an eye for an eye... haha.. well what happen when you haf an acid generating machine for a dad??.. you turn into a acid generating machine too.. haha and i am glad that i have an acid generating machine for a dad so that i can be a successful and good spitfire.. haha...

0 comments: