What what happily ever after???.....

7:18 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Gosh!.. I just finished my ROM entry yesterday.. not the one on our ROM preparation progress so far but THE ONE that i will activate on the day before my ROM... yeah i am kiasu.. just that yesterday i had some inspiration so i thot it would be good for me to blog it down first....

And I just realised that my entry on my ROM and the turning from Miss to Mrs is not about yeah i am gonna be Mrs TFB tomorrow liao!.. yeah i believe that there will be a bright glaring future ahead of us with nothing but donuts, happiness and nothing nothing else and a big big happily ever after...

Of course it is nothing negative.. in fact it is a realistic, poetic and sensible way of writing a getting married entry... stay tune to my multiply for that entry.. in *look at clock* bout another three months time.. (;

0 comments: